The Open Knowledge Foundation is a global not-for-profit organisation campaigning for a fair, free and open future.
Our mission is to create a more open world – a world where all non-personal information is open, free for everyone to use, build on and share; and creators and innovators are fairly recognised and rewarded.
For comments, interview requests or if you’re interested in having a representative from the Open Knowledge Foundation speak or participate in an event, please contact email@example.com.
Recent Press Releases
- Nov. 8, 2019 Comment on Facebook General Election action plan
- Nov. 7, 2019 Google 'in discussions about changing political ad policy'
- Nov. 5, 2019 Facebook should suspend political ads for UK General Election campaign
- Nov. 1, 2019 DCMS committee chair right to raise Facebook openness concerns
- Oct. 31, 2019 Pressure now on Facebook following Twitter political advert ban
More news and events
Keep up-to-date with our latest news through our blog, newsletter and press releases:
Logos for Open Knowledge Foundation are available on the resource page.