The Open Knowledge Foundation is a global not-for-profit organisation campaigning for a fair, free and open future.
Our mission is to create a more open world – a world where all non-personal information is open, free for everyone to use, build on and share; and creators and innovators are fairly recognised and rewarded.
For comments, interview requests or if you’re interested in having a representative from the Open Knowledge Foundation speak or participate in an event, please contact email@example.com.
Recent Press Releases
- May 18, 2020 27 organisations and advocates demand answers about NHS COVID datastore
- May 7, 2020 Opinion poll - majority of Brits want Government action against online disinformation
- May 5, 2020 Brits demand openness from government in tackling coronavirus - new opinion poll
- May 4, 2020 New opinion poll: UK contact-tracing app must take account of human rights
- April 30, 2020 Comment on MPs' criticism of internet giants over COVID-19 disinformation
More news and events
Keep up-to-date with our latest news through our blog, newsletter and press releases:
Logos for Open Knowledge Foundation are available on the resource page.