The Open Knowledge Foundation is a global not-for-profit organisation campaigning for a fair, free and open future.
Our mission is to create a more open world – a world where all non-personal information is open, free for everyone to use, build on and share; and creators and innovators are fairly recognised and rewarded.
For comments, interview requests or if you’re interested in having a representative from the Open Knowledge Foundation speak or participate in an event, please contact email@example.com.
Recent Press Releases
- July 9, 2020 Catherine Stihler leaves Open Knowledge Foundation with best wishes for new global role
- June 29, 2020 Comment on Lords report on 'pandemic of disinformation'
- June 18, 2020 Comment on UK contact-tracing app U-turn
- June 17, 2020 Comment on Facebook's political ads announcement
- June 10, 2020 Comment on COVID-19 disinformation warnings
More news and events
Keep up-to-date with our latest news through our blog, newsletter and press releases:
Logos for Open Knowledge Foundation are available on the resource page.