The Open Knowledge Foundation is a global not-for-profit organisation campaigning for a fair, free and open future.
Our mission is to create a more open world – a world where all non-personal information is open, free for everyone to use, build on and share; and creators and innovators are fairly recognised and rewarded.
For comments, interview requests or if you’re interested in having a representative from the Open Knowledge Foundation speak or participate in an event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Press Releases
- Dec. 11, 2019 Election disinformation report shows urgent need for reform
- Dec. 4, 2019 Digital services tax row - solution is Europe-wide action
- Dec. 3, 2019 PISA results - UK governments must invest in data skills
- Nov. 21, 2019 Google political ads policy a 'step in right direction'
- Nov. 8, 2019 Comment on Facebook General Election action plan
More news and events
Keep up-to-date with our latest news through our blog, newsletter and press releases:
Logos for Open Knowledge Foundation are available on the resource page.